2015년 12월 10일 목요일

Is English a difficult language to learn?

Is English a difficult language to learn?

The answer is NO.

English is just another language like your mother tongue language. English can be learned easily through using various techniques and Internet. However, it could be difficult for people who hate English. Unless you are this hateful person, English will "natuarlly" come around if you "naturally" approah it. I'm majorying in English education in SNU, and I could surely assure you that English can be acquired easily.

I learned English through watching diverste TV shows. Dramas, reality TV shows, talk shows etc everything was intriguing. Reality TV shows such as "America's top model" was my favorite. At 2005, 2006 (when this program was a great hit) there was no reality TV shows in Korea. This show was a whole new experience for me. I watched it everyday and listened so hard to understand the situation. Similarly, English should be learned through diverse media, internet sites because it is the most effective way. Student's attention capacity is getting low. We need to find ways to grasp their attention fast. The most effective way is through visuals. Students are always awake when they see seomthing interesting.

I'm not saying that English can be learned only through these resources. However, the resources I present will help facilitate learning. English is a language, not rocket science.
Learn with joy and just enjoy it!
Enjoy & Learn English!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기